Saturday, July 30, 2016

Does anyone read this anymore?

Hi friends! Wow it has been a hot minute since I have posted on here. As a quick update, I have been taking 19 credits this summer, but get to spend 5 hours a day in a preschool so that makes it all worth it. I got my student teaching placement and will be in a 1st grade classroom starting in the fall. I got my hair cut a couple of months ago so that's new and weird and I kinda miss my long hair but also love my short hair. New products I've been loving: the Tarte tartelette 2 in bloom, trying out various liquid lipsticks (I really want to try the NYX lingerie liquid lipstick but my ulta is always out of the colors I want), still using the same foundation and mascara. I am obsessed with my Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow. I switch off between Benefit hula and NYX wonder stick for contour. Loving my brushes but really want more, although I have probably close to 70 so I probably don't need any more lol. I'm 22 now so that's fun. Annnnnd that's about all I can think of. I miss blogging so I'm going to try to be more frequent but I always say that and it never happens so we will see. Anyways, I hope you're all doing well and will hopefully post again soon!

XOXO,
Maisie

2 comments: