Friday, July 6, 2018

Y’all. It has been a HOT minute since I’ve posted on here (typical, I know). So allow me to fill you in.
• I finished my first year of teaching and boy what a year it was. I absolutely love what I do, but let me tell you, teaching is freaking hard! I had my fair share of challenges with behaviors while trying to get to know a new curriculum, all while trying to be an outstanding teacher. I must say though, teaching has many perks. I get weekends off (kind of, I still tend to take work home 😬), I get time to relax during the summer, and I get to pretend I’m an 8 year old and claim I’m just “vibin with my students”. It’s pretty great.
• As far as makeup goes, I have been obsessed with a few new products, the two favorites being Eyeko London Lash Alert Mascara, and Colourpop Cosmetics Supershock Highlighter in Flexitarian.
• I’ve been traveling like crazy this summer and I’m basically always on the go. On Monday I’ll be taking off for Disneyland and I’m STOKED. Again, I’m 8 at heart. I’m also going to be going to Lake Tahoe later this month, followed by a trip to Canada which I’m SO excited about.

So that’s basically where I’m at these days. However, I wanted to let y’all know that my blog is going to be changing slightly. As much as I still love makeup and fashion, it’s not my life like it was when I started this blog. These days I’m totally focused on my career and the happiness that being a teacher brings me. So, I’m going to be altering my blog to become my teacher blog where I talk about all things teaching, classroom, and FUN. I know this may not be what everyone wants, but I just gotta follow my heart, ya dig? Anywho, hope y’all are doing well! Please leave comments below with any suggestions for things you’d like to see and I will talk to you beautiful people later.

Xoxo,
Maisie

No comments:

Post a Comment