Monday, August 5, 2013

I'd shake it for Luke Bryan!

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. On Thursday I had to work all day then came home and went straight to urgent care and was there for three hours, so you can imagine I wasn't in the best of moods. Also, I unexpectedly got a free ticket to the Oregon Jamboree. If you don't know what that is, it's a country music festival held in Sweet Home, Oregon that hosts some amazing artists. This weekend I got the pleasure of seeing Toby Keith, Luke Bryan (who is so attractive), Kip Moore, Jerrod Niemann, Thomas Rhett, Neal McCoy, Brett Eldredge (who held my hand!), and others. It was so much fun and the performances were fantastic. I had been wanting to go to it ever since I found out that Luke Bryan would be there, but it was too expensive, so when my friend got me a free ticket I was ecstatic! So here's a video to show just how close I got to Brett Eldredge, and there will be more beauty related posts coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment