Thursday, July 25, 2013

Top 10 Under 10

Hey everyone! Today I went to MAC and was looking at makeup and realized how expensive some makeup can be, and while it's really good quality makeup, there are usually drugstore dupes that are just as good. So, I decided I would let you in on my top ten favorite drugstore makeup products for under $10.
Foundation: Covergirl Clean Liquid Makeup for sensitive skin
Powder: Covergirl Professional Loose Powder
Bronzer: Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
Concealer: e.l.f. Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter
Mascara: Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara
Eyeshadow: Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow Palette
Lips: Maybelline Color Whisper
Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner
Eyebrows: e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit
Makeup Brushes: Sonia Kashuk at Target

I hope you guys enjoyed, leave comments with suggestions, and I'll talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment