Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hello Hair!

Hey everyone! As many of you may know, I dip-dyed my hair a few weeks ago and I have gotten so many questions about whether or not I did it myself, what kind of dye I use, etc. When I first dyed it, the ends were a dark, vibrant purple, but over time it's faded to a light purple/pink color which I absolutely love. The dye I used did fade really fast, but last summer I used the same dye in a different color and it lasted for months, so it may just depend on the color. As far as the dye goes I use Splat semi-permanent dye and basically just take sections of hair, bleach it, wash the bleach out, then add the dye. The directions are super easy to follow and I like doing dip-dye because the precision and accuracy doesn't matter; the different amounts of hair dyed makes it look more edgy and unique. If you try it out or have any suggestions for different brands of dye, leave a comment below and I'll talk to you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment