Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Everyday Makeup

Hey everyone! I am definitely not one of those girls who wears a full face of makeup everyday (who has time for that?) but I do tend to lean toward the same products everyday because once I get in a routine, I usually don't change it much except for maybe my eyeshadow (although it's almost always neutral). So here are the products that I use basically everyday that I wear full makeup. I hope you enjoy and I'll talk to you later!
Products shown: 
BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral Palette
e.l.f. Golden Bronzer
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
BH Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner in Sand
Maybelline Color Whisper in No. 40 Orange Attitude
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in Medium
e.l.f. Eyebrow Gel
e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Duo 
e.l.f. Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter
Blistex chapstick in Raspberry Lemonade Blast
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in No. 022 Sun Bronze
Essence 2 in 1 Eyeliner Pen 
Clinique Redness Solutions pressed powder
Covergirl Lashblast Volume in Black Brown
Most of my brushes are either Target brand or e.l.f., but I do have a few Bare Minerals brushes too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment