Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I Tried To Be A Picture Perfect Girl

Hey everyone! So I am super excited because a couple of days ago I went to Sephora with the intent of buying my favorite St. Tropez self tanner because mine is almost gone, but I ended up looking around a little bit more before deciding and I changed my mind and went a little outside my comfort zone. I ended up purchasing the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! I have wanted the original naked palette for sooooo long, but I already have the BH Cosmetics 88 Neutrals palette and many other small neutral palettes and singles, so I decided to go a little crazy and get the more pink toned neutrals! (I know it's so crazy) <- sarcasm. But I absolutely love this palette. When it first came out I thought it was gorgeous but didn't really think I would ever use it, but now I've been using it everyday and I'm just overall very happy with my purchase. If you guys would like a tutorial on a look using this palette just let me know. Now I know that this is a little off topic, but I just thought I should mention that next time I get out to the mall, I am definitely going to buy MAC's lipstick in Rebel. It's such a gorgeous color but, once again, is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I want to make it work! So, that being said, if you have any requests for upcoming posts just let me know. I' thinking of starting to make videos soon, but I've tried out a few different cameras and just wasn't very happy with the quality of the video as well as my unbelievable awkwardness. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I'll talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment