Tuesday, January 14, 2014

You're All I Adore

Hello everyone! First off, I know I say this all the time but thank you again for helping me reach over 1500 page views. You guys are amazing! I hope you're all doing well! So recently I can't stop thinking about makeup. I mean that's pretty typical for me, but its been so bad lately that it's pretty much all I think about, (other than school of course). I got a Sephora gift card for Christmas and have no idea what to get! There are so many things I want! Do I get the Naked palette? (the original because it's my fav) Or do I get Benefit Hoola bronzer? Too Faced Chocolate Solei bronzer? New brushes? I don't know! So now you understand why it's been weighing heavily on me. I mean it's a very important thing for me to be spending my time obsessing over ;) But anyways, if you have any other suggestions of products I should try, leave a comment or send me a message and I'll talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment