Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lashes For Days

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to review the mascara that I have been obsessed wit for about two years now. I used to try out different mascaras all the time, trying to find one that was perfect for me, and while trying out different brands, I came across the Covergirl Lashblast Volume mascara and I am in love! It's the best mascara that I have ever used, but I know it's not for everyone. I like it because I have naturally long eyelashes, but they aren't as thick or dark as I like them, and that's what this mascara is really good at. If you're looking for length, this isn't the mascara for you, but if you just want them to curl and have volume then it's perfect. I usually use either the brown one or the brown black mascara because I think they make my eyelashes look more natural than black mascara does. If you have any mascara suggestions let me know and I'll talk to you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment