Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Peak Into My Life

Hey everyone! I decided that today I would do an about me tag for those of you who don't already know me. So without further adieu, here are the questions.

1. Do you have a middle name? Anne
2. What is your Favorite subject in school? Anatomy and Physiology
3. Whats your Favorite drink? Water or lemonade
4. What is your Favorite song at the moment? See You Again by Carrie Underwood
5. What would you name your kids? I'm not sure  since I'm not planning on having kids for a long time!
6. Do you participate in any sports? When I was in high school I swam and I like to snowboard
7. Favorite Book? Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
8. Favorite Color? Turquoise or lavender
9. Favorite Animal? Cats and giraffes
10. Favorite Perfume? Taylor Swift Wonderstruck and Pure Seduction from Victoria's Secret
11. Favorite Holiday? Christmas and Thanksgiving!
12. Have you graduated high school? Yes
13. Have you ever been out of the country? if so how many times? Yes I've been to France, Spain, China, Mexico, and Canada.
14. Do you speak any other language? I took French in high school but I barely remember it.
15. How many siblings do you have? 1, a brother who is two years older than me to the day :)
16. What is your favorite store? American Eagle and Charlotte Russe
17. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden
18. Do you like school? Not particularly
19. Favorite youtuber? Zoella280390
20. Favorite movie? Cinderella, Bridesmaids, Pitch Perfect, Aquamarine, and scary movies.
21. Favorite TV show? Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta and Pretty Little Liars
22. PC or Mac? Mac
23. What kind of phone do you have? iPhone 4s
24. How tall are you? 5'5"

I hope you guys enjoyed, comment with any suggestions you have for upcoming blogs! Byeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment