Saturday, September 28, 2013

It Starts With the Brows

Hey everyone! So lately I have gotten so many complements on my eyebrows and questions about what I use to fill them in and what not. The answer? POWDER! It looks so much more natural than using a pencil, and is super easy to work with. The powder that I like is the E.L.F. Eyebrow Duo in medium. This duo comes with a powder and a gel for only $3 and it's amazing. It looks so natural, the only reason why people would wonder if you fill them in is because they look flawless. It also comes with a small applicator brush which I love to use. After I fill them in with the powder, I use a clear brow gel to keep down those little hairs that like to poke out and keep them looking good all day. My favorite brow gels are the E.L.F. Clear Brow Gloss and the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in clear. Both are fantastic quality for a small price. If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to leave a comment! Love you and I'll talk to you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment