Thursday, April 10, 2014

Wake Up, Flawless

Hey everyone! As promised, I am finally doing another review. I wanted to do a tutorial on how I apply the foundation I'm going to be talking about, but seeing as though I don't have a descent camera, a review will have to suffice. For the last few months I have been loving the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation. My color is in 310 Classic Ivory for reference. This foundation is amazing. It has the perfect amount of coverage for my skin and blends so smoothly. I also love the fact that it's a liquid when you put it on, but once it dries it turns into more of a powder. I know many people probably wouldn't like this effect, but I think it looks so natural and flawless. That being said, while I don't have perfect skin, my problem areas are small. My biggest issue when it comes to my skin is redness, and this foundation helps dull that so effortlessly. If you are someone who suffers from acne or acne scarring, I would suggest using a more full coverage concealer under this foundation if you want airbrushed skin. This foundation is a bit pricy for drugstore foundation, but it's still very affordable, ranging from $8-12. That's pretty much all I have to say about this product, but let me know what you think if you try it out and I'll talk to you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment