Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Where Have I Been?

Hey everyone! I want to just post quickly to let you all know what's been going on and why I've been so busy. I'm currently working on a review, but for now I just wanted to chat. My last post was almost two months ago which is insane because it feels like it was just last week! As you probably all know by now, I'm in school and my living situation changed at the beginning of winter term. Not only did I move home, but I changed schools for the term. This situation was supposed to be until the fall, but one thing led to another, and now I'm back at the university I was originally enrolled in and am back to living in my sorority. That being said, a lot has happened, it's been an emotional few months, but I'm back where I belong and couldn't be happier. I hope you all understand that, being in college, I can't post as often as I would like to, but I'm working on making my blog a higher priority. Obviously, school comes first, but you matter to me too. Anyway, I hope you're all enjoying spring term/second semester so far and I'll talk to you later! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment